| < September >
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin in September is mild at 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- The weather in September is not exactly parched. Circa 106mm (4.2in) of liquid falls.
- In September the blue above Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin is slightly fair with on balance an unexceptional 5:25 of beaming sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:40 long and the longest day is 13:19 long with an average length of 12:30.
- There are approximately 6:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 44% of daylight hours and cloudy 56% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin, Russia
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin: