Vs > Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin vs Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak Climate & Distance Between
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin vs Garanhuns, Brazil
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin vs Seville, Spain
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin vs Mersing, Malaysia
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin vs Vasquez Cobo, Colombia
Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak vs Fes-Sais, Morocco
Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak vs Miliana, Algeria
Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak vs Lamia, Greece
Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak vs Chugwater, Wy, Usa
Tucson, Arizona vs Batouri
Los Lunas, Nm vs Joensuu
Antsiranana vs San Antonio, Texas
Usak vs Oswego, Ny
- The distance between Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin, Russia and Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak, Usa is approximately 4,098 km or 2,547 mi.
- To reach Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin in this distance one would set out from Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak bearing 262° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin bearing 207.7° or SSW .
- Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb) whereas Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak has a tundra climate (ET).
- Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin is in or near the boreal moist forest biome whereas Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 14.7 °C (26.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 1.8 °C (3.2°F) less in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin. The continentality subtype is truly continental for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 638.9 mm (25.2 in) more which is equivalent to 638.9 l/m² (15.68 US gal/ft²) or 6,389,000 l/ha (683,027 US gal/ac) more. About 6 3/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 24.3° higher in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin than in Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin vs Sherbrooke, Qc, Canada
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin vs Royal Oak, Md, Usa
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin vs M. Calamita, Italy
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin vs Georgetown, Guyana
Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak vs Rushville, Il, Usa
Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak vs Grottaglie, Italy
Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak vs Auckland, Otara, New Zealand
Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak vs Barcelona, Spain
Ekaterino-Nikol’Sko vs Manston
Ust-Kamcatsk vs Juzno-Kurilsk
Reykjavík vs Peshawar
Marshall, Tx vs Apia, Upolu
Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin vs Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin
Climate Guides for Locations near Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak
- Barrow, Alaska, Usa - 1.2 kms (0.8 miles) N
- Komakuk Beach, Yt, Canada - 644.4 kms (400.5 miles) E
- Shingle Point, Yt, Canada - 780.1 kms (484.8 miles) E
- Inuvik, Nt, Canada - 947.3 kms (588.7 miles) E
- Aklavik, Northwest Territories, Canada - 898 kms (558 miles) ESE
- Old Crow, Yt, Canada - 776.5 kms (482.5 miles) ESE
- Bettles, Ak, Usa - 528.7 kms (328.5 miles) SSE
- Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa - 807.4 kms (501.8 miles) SSE
- Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa - 932.3 kms (579.3 miles) SE
- Mc Grath, Ak, Usa - 927.7 kms (576.5 miles) S