| < October >
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin in October is cool at 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry. Just 76mm (3in) of liquid tumbles.
- In October the blue above Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin is slightly fair having an average of an unexceptional 5:17 of brilliant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 9:58 long and the longest day is 11:36 long with an average length of 10:46.
- There are approximately 5:17 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 50% of daylight hours and cloudy 50% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin, Russia
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin: