| < November >
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin in November is slightly cold at -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- The weather in November is marginally dry. Only 61mm (2.4in) of water is laid down.
- The skies in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin are somewhat dreary with on balance a mere 3:50 of resplendent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 8:47 long and the longest day is 9:56 long with an average length of 9:18.
- There are approximately 5:16 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 42.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 57.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin, Russia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin: