| < March >
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin in March is cold at -7 °C (19.4 °F).
- The weather in March is a little parched. A mere 41mm (1.6in) of H2O precipitates.
- In March the heavens above Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin are fair with on balance an unexceptional 5:38 of intense sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:58 long and the longest day is 12:41 long with an average length of 11:49.
- There are approximately 5:59 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 48.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 51.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin, Russia
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin: