| < July >
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin in July is very mild at 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly arid. Circa 91mm (3.6in) of water is laid down.
- The skies in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin are slightly fair having an average of a mediocre 5:00 of blazing solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 14:57 long and the longest day is 15:49 long with an average length of 15:27.
- There are approximately 10:16 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 32.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 67.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin, Russia
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin: