| < August >
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin in August is very mild at 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid. Circa 92mm (3.6in) of fluidis dumped .
- In August the heavens above Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin are slightly fair having on balance a mediocre 4:54 of glaring sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 13:23 long and the longest day is 14:54 long with an average length of 14:10.
- There are approximately 9:04 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 35.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 64.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin, Russia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin: