| < April >
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin in April is slightly cold at 0 °C (32 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched. A mere 47mm (1.9in) of fluid is dumped.
- In April the heavens above Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin are fair with an average of an unexceptional 5:40 of glaring sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:44 long and the longest day is 14:19 long with an average length of 13:33.
- There are approximately 7:41 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 42.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 57.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin, Russia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin: